Who do I have to sacrifice to the Creek to get this in print?
A downloadable the fleet inevitable
The fleet has arrived.
Each member, a collection of entities.
- The variation engine allowing each member to differ.
Each member, with its own unique set of variations and weak points.
- The balancing engine allowing characters to discover new ways overcome their obstacles.
The members are as follow
- Mu-Stalker: the metal bird. unstable living arcane focuses that attract lightning and warp magic.
- Mu-Eschelon Siege Captain (exalted): siege masters that tear down walls, command orbital bombardments, and create bone cages.
- Mu-Yoked of the Eternal Herd: the beasts that can lift planets. covered in glorious un-flesh.
- Mu-Errant 2: wandering knights armed with tri-lasers. all will fall. (food eaten near them is super tasty)
Within this data as well,
- d36 whats on the body: glass, rubble, more glass, and fleet beacons.
- The echelon pain configuration grimoire (spells): cursed howling that forces lycans to turn. puppets that mock and topple civilizations. life eternal.
- Writing & Art - Sean Richer
- Editing - Jared Sinclair & Jarett Crader
- Layout - J.C. FRANCO
“Mu-Echelon is an independent production by Orbital Intelligence and is not affiliated with the Melsonian Arts Council.”
In order to download this the fleet inevitable you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files: